Monday, October 10, 2011

Um, Nope, Not Me! Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday, where we can share a few of our secrets we'd probably rather forget, yet keep it real. Why? Because it sure helps to know we are not alone. This blog carnival was created by MCKMAMA. You can head over to My Charming Kids' blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Wow, cannot believe Monday is here again and I cannot believe that the week has flown by as quickly as it has. Let's see, the past week I surely didn't do all the things I could have done, nope, not me!

I wasn't the one who spent an entire day going through all of her craft supplies, trying to find things to take to weekend crop. And I most certainly did not take about a third of said supplies because I simply couldn't decide what I wanted to work on.

Nope, Not Me!

While at said crop, I was not so busy chattering and socializing that I only managed to pump out four cards and half an altered letter when I was there overnight.

Nope, Not Me!

Sleep is important, so much so that I know I could never have only had 3 hours of sleep Thursday night (okay, Friday morning) and then only 4 hours of sleep on Friday night.

Nope, Not Me!

And it wasn't me who cried Sunday morning because she hurt (because I would NEVER attempt to lug folding tables from the Fellowship Hall up to the Mason Hall by myself...at least not all of them). And I wouldn't sigh with relief when hubby and son said they also hurt and hubby made the executive decision that we would stay home as a family that day.

Nope, Not Me!

But it was me who said a thank you prayer to the Lord for such a wonderful weekend and praised Him for His goodness, no matter what my situation, no matter if I'm sore or healthy, sleepy or wide awake. :) While sad to have missed services on Sunday, am grateful for recorded sermons and for friends who checked to make sure things were okay--you know who you are! :)

4 comments:

  1. You went scrapbooking without me!?! :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, I hope you get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this entry! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I need to add you to the loop so you can go with me sometime! :) We usually get together at the church once a month (no charge).

    LOL, thanks Jessica, I sure did.

    Thanks, Cariann!

    ReplyDelete