Monday, October 24, 2011

A Good & Perfect Gift ~ A Mr. Monday Post


James 1:17 ~ "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."


This Monday I'd like to take a moment and give thanks to God for the wonderful gift of my husband. He is just perfect for me.

The past two weeks has just shown me what a good man he is and how much he loves me. He employed his love language in the extreme by helping me out with our home, the homeschooling and various other activities while also encouraging me, holding me when doubts tried to overcome me and even prayed for me all for my very first craft fair.

There is no way I could have made it this far without him, but knowing he is by my side through it all makes this journey more comfortable and precious. Times like this just show me that all the more.

Thank you, Darling Groom!



For more information on Mr. Monday and link-ups,
be sure to visit my friend Heather at Servant, Wife, Mother

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful husband you have! I just posted my Mr. Monday post (I've been slacking lately). Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I need to hop over there and read it. :)

    ReplyDelete