Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday



So, over at Becoming A Strong Woman of God they are participating in the Thankful Thursday challenge to list 22 things each week (on Thursday, of course, lol) for which they are thankful for. You can read more about it by clicking the name of the blog. (Please note, it may be on hiatus for November's 30 Days to Being Thankful series.)

I am a little behind in my blogging and I apologize. It has been a most interesting week, and good and bad I am thankful to God for the lessons I've learned and the things that have touched my heart.

Without further ado, here are some blessings I am thankful for this week.

~ 45 ~ To all those who touched my life
~ 46 ~ Forgiveness--given and received
~ 47 ~ Humility
~ 48 ~ Refinement
~ 49 ~ God's touch to heal
~ 50 ~ Bible studies and Godly men and women to lead them
~ 51 ~ Moving forward
~ 52 ~ Prayers for blessing
~ 53 ~ Redemption
~ 54 ~ Changed hearts and lives
~ 55 ~ Ability to laugh through tears
~ 56 ~ That God is not finished with me yet
~ 57 ~ Supportive and praying family and friends
~ 58 ~ Clean drinking water
~ 59 ~ Rest and naps when it's cold and you are ill
~ 60 ~ Soft tissues during a cold
~ 61 ~ Hot and cold packs to help sinus issues
~ 62 ~ My husband's cousin, Mike, who touched so many lives
~ 63 ~ Memories of good times
~ 64 ~ Hot chocolate
~ 65 ~ Vacations to warmer climes
~ 66 ~ Grandparents

You may have noticed a theme and I just have to say that the past few weeks, this song has been on my heart, so sit back and enjoy and know that there is someone who loves us no matter what and died to forgive us and gives us grace to grow in that and to change who we were!



Much love, hugs & prayers,

No comments:

Post a Comment