Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh, Wow! Thank You!!!



Oh wow! Just have some wonderful news I have to share with you all. Linda over at My Work-At-Home Plan awarded this blog with it's first ever blog award!

If you have never visited Linda's blog, I encourage you to do so! She has all kinds of information on her blog from helpful tips to money-saving offers to lessons on life. :) It's always fun to see what she's up to. My most recent favorite post about being "debbie downer" really prompted me to put on my big girl panties and move forward with good cheer and faith in God! Thanks for that, Linda.

Anyway, after reading up on her blog about the Liebster Award, I'd like to share it with you. "Liebster" is a German word meaning friend, love or dearest. This award is shared and given to up-and-coming blogs that have less than 200 followers.

Here's how this award works:

~ 1 ~ When you receive this award, copy and paste it to your blog.

~ 2 ~ Thank the blogging friend who awarded you and make sure you link back to their blog so others can check out their fabulous blog too.

~ 3 ~ Choose your five (5) up-and-coming blog picks then go share the love by commenting on their blog.

~ 4 ~ Hope and encourage that the recipients will spread the love to other up and coming blogs! (Be sure to check their blogs for the list to check out other great blogs!)

That's all there is to it.

For my part, here are some of my favorite up and coming clogs.I sure wish I could list a bunch more (you can find some to the right of this blog). To check out these blogs, simply click on the name of the blog!

In no particular order:

Servant, Wife, Mother A Godly blog dedicated to helping women fulfill the commandments of God while living out their lives as servants, wives and mothers

Sandy's Cape Cod Originals ~ Blog about Sandy, her family and all her darling little crochet patterns

Renewing Housewives ~ Godly encouragement for women to use and share in their every day lives

Rebecca's Hearth & Home A wonderful blog complete with recipes, time-saving tips and all kinds of homemaking goodness as the Lord prompts her to post

Soni's Front Porch ~ A slice of life blog by one of the sweetest, most precious women I know. Her faith is intermingled with every day life as well as a healthy sampling of creativity

Thanks again, Linda! I really appreciate you and all you do.

Hugs,



PS...This list was so difficult to come up with, there are a lot of wonderful blogs out there that didn't make the cut. Some blogs were not in the running because I could not discover if they fit the criteria of 200 or less followers. One of those blogs in particular belongs to a dear friend of mine, and is Walk With Me As I Follow The Fish . Love ya, Kim!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for the wonderful award, Tamara! What an awesome and unexpected blessing! I am truly touched and, as soon as I am able, I will be passing that blessing on to five others. Thank you SO much!

    All My Love,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - no problem - love ya too girl!!! I have the "old" style blogger which doesn't allow the Google Connect follower widget - I can only get that if I completely upgrade my blog...I've worked so hard on code & design that I'm just NOT willing to chance it. Oh well...I'll stick with my 8 followers. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAM, WHAT A SWEET WAY TO START MY DAY...THANK YOU SO MUCH...I HOPE TO SHARE THIS TOO, BUT I AM NOT UP TO SPEED ON LINKING ADDRESSES , SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME ... HUGS ...AND LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete