Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kindle Freebies I found today

You all know that I love looking for deals and saving money for my family and you. One of my favorite places to search is Amazon.com for free Kindle books. To my delight, they have added games now as well!

Here are some of the games and books that I came across and thought you might be interested in (please take some time to investigate content before downloading and pray for discernment--I am going by first glance!).

OH! Before I get to the list need to let you know that if you do not have a Kindle you can download the free reading app while you are in the Kindle department of Amazon. They have them for phones, computers and ipads. :)

~ Daughter of Joy (Brides of Culdee Creek, Book 1) by Kathleen Morgan

~ Dots & Boxes Game

~ Shuffled Row (word) Game

~ The Holy Bible - English Standard Version (ESV)

~ Craving God: A 21-day Devotional Challenge This book is an accompaniment to the Lysa's full-length book, made to crave.

~ Letters of a Woman Homesteader

There are also a bunch of "classics" on there right now. Have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment