Sunday, June 12, 2011

31 Days to Clean Winner!!!

Hi, beautiful ladies! :) I hope you were able to rest and enjoy your precious families today. My husband and boys came home from Pow Wow all sun-kissed and tired. I'm trying to get over an icky summer cold which is zapping my energy, and have spent most of the afternoon/evening in bed, trying not to cough. So sorry I didn't draw the name. I am doing that now and then heading back to bed. :)

Using random.org's random generator, we have a winner. The number of the responder (not post) is who won. And we have....


Congratulations go out to Kelly H.!!!

Kelly, I will be sending an email to Sarah Mae and she should be in touch with you in a few days (I might need to get your email, but let me check tomorrow to make sure it's not in my inbox, sorry, brain is fuzzy right now). And I agree with you on the clothing. My husband and daughter both wear uniforms and change clothes often (for working out, work, home, sleep, etc.). We should look into what to do. Hoping this book helps you figure out a little solution at least!

Thanks to everyone who entered! :) I appreciate it very much and hope you will look into getting the book for yourselves, or at least come back to chat and keep in touch! :)

Always,

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!!! :( Colds are no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am so sorry I did not check on my comments. I am so happy to hear I won. I haven't won anything on a blog until now. Thanks so much. Have a good day. Your blog is really cute :) My email is kellysfabgems@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete